At CreativeWebo, the development process involves
designing a mobile app UI and UX,
developing the app functionality, and
hosting it on the OS App platform after completing each standard criteria.
Pros and Cons of Native and Hybrid Apps.
||Java, Kotlin, Python, Swift, Objective-C, C++, and React.
- Faster loading
- More performance
- Complete tracking of user's behaviour
- Unrestricted access to mobile hardware like Bluetooth, phonebook,
browsers and other input and output devices.
- It needs separate efforts to develop the same app and functionality
- Additional cost to develop a new app for each platform.
- Reinstalling is required on every update
- Uses significant space on the user device.
||Ionic, Objective C, Swift, HTML5
- Hybrid apps use Native App development and web app development
- Economical than a native app.
- Acts as a test subject to the expected usage on the native app.
- Viable across different platforms without recurring development
- Fewer maintenance costs.
- Lacks power and speed
- Limited access to user's device hardware
- Dependency on browser settings on the device.
How to choose the right type of app for your business?
Multiple factors affect the app development process choice - whether hybrid or native. The choice of
native or hybrid depends on your expectations from the app and projected user engagement.
Do you need an app ASAP?
You must go for Hybrid apps if you need to publish your application at the earliest possible time.
Web-based hybrid apps are quick to code and need not address platform terms.
Are you on a budget?
Is the app a necessity, but at this point, your company has not allocated significant funds to this
new development? In this case, also, Hybrid apps work better as the cost of making a hybrid app that
works on Android, iOS and other Operating systems is much lesser than developing a native app.
If performance is one of the critical criteria of your app, then there is no better option than
a Native Application. Native applications built per the OS policies, terms and compliances
present zero performance issues during use.